Let’s face it, healthy living can get expensive. Whether you’re shopping for health products online or in-person at a local store, those expenses can quickly add up. One way to get the products you need to maintain your health for an affordable cost is by becoming a better extreme couponer.
Coupons are readily available for the stores you love, both online and in-store. By itemizing the things you need and hunting for coupons from the brands and stores that make and sell those products, you can start saving serious money while improving your health!
Affordable Healthy Living with Extreme Couponing
Saving money on the health and wellness products you need is as easy as pie. We’ll show you! Here are a few extreme couponing tips for beginners that will help health nuts take advantage of all the health-related savings available for use all across the internet and in your favorite local stores too.
- Write down a list. Making a list of all the health and wellness products you need before buying is a great way to focus yourself in and find the savings. Aimless shopping can be expensive. By making an itemized list, you can then start thinking of stores that carry those products and in turn find the coupons that will help you save!
- Use a mobile barcode scanner. Mobile barcode scanners are super useful tools for saving money on the go. Next time you find yourself at a physical location looking for health products, bust out your barcode scanner app and see if that product is available online cheaper!
- Ask about deals. Another great tip for finding deals when shopping at physical locations is just to ask! Every extreme couponer knows that asking an employee or manager what the deals of the day are is the most straightforward way to finding them.
- Use organizational tools. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet has a lot to do with organization and planning. The same holds true for extreme couponing! Use those organizational skills to categorize your coupons and record your spending and savings.
- Don’t forget to price match and rebate hunt. Many health and wellness stores will price match their direct competitors. If you’re shopping at GNC, maybe CVS has it cheaper and GNC will price match, for example. Just know that most stores will not price match products that are found cheaper on sites like Amazon or eBay. Additionally, don’t forget about rebates! Rebates are an all too often overlooked way to save money on everyday purchases and stack up over time. For proper extreme couponing, price matching and rebates should stay top of mind when shopping online or in-store!